Sunday, July 4, 2010

I've been really busy the last month. It's been quite an eventful summer already. I'm going to try and put up some pictures from this past month of the important stuff. We are relaxing at home today in between family gatherings for the Forth of July, so I'm able to finally post SOMETHING!

These are in the dang wrong order! Oh well! So, I went to the midnight release of Eclipse with my best girlfriends! We had a blast and I learned that if I get up at 5am, workout, pick green beans, go all day playing with the kids without a nap and then stay up till midnight......I lose my mind! I don't think I'll be doing that again on so little sleep!


These are shirts that Kristina and I made for Gene and Kasey to wear. Kasey didn't want to be selfish and leave her husband in a shirt that was actually the right size so she let him wear the one I brilliantly came up with. I think I'll make myself one for next time just like it. He makes it look so good !!!!
We went to a restaurant after a family baptism. My kids make the exact face whenever I try to get a good picture!
Barry and Stacylee...they have a contagieous happiness about them.
The sweetest picture.
Jacob had his face painted at the grocery store and when we got home the girls decided to paint their faces too.

They were not too happy about it for some reason.....I think they look great!
Uncle Ben......
This is his normal face.
My sister hanging out and eating some homemade "special ingredient" banana bread.
Jacob had a play date with his buddy Shane and I made them some bandanas. Lily tagged along all day. She adores her big brother.
SARA'S EIGHTH BIRTHDAY!!

Here is her baptism dress that all the women in the family helped make. <3>
I can't even put in words how it feels to have my oldest baptized. She says stuff now that surprises me and reminds me how much I love her and my savior. I'm really happy for her and the choice that she made to be baptized. I'm thankful for her testimony and for her sweet spirit.

1 comment:

Amy said...

eclipse= funFUNfun!!!you have been busy! :) we need to have a girls night soon! ;)