Saturday, November 20, 2010

Disney World!!!!

I'm a few months behind on my blog. There has been school starting up again, a few illnesses and lots of craft project going on over here since I last posted. I know there is time in the day to post stuff...I just forget!

We are headed to Disney tomorrow and I'm so excited I can't sleep! I will post pictures when we get back...those will be post worthy I'm sure since I'm going to try and get lots of pictures of how crazy my kids get in the happiest place on Earth! I hope that it is a happy place, I need it right now! There is always a negative attachment to this time of year for me for some reason and I get too anxious with these Holidays coming up and this cold weather.....I hate the cold!!! We have all had really nasty sinus infections that are finally going away. I know I got sick from running in the middle of the night in the freezing cold! Was so worth it though to get my best time! We have been doing quite a few changes to our home. I've been taking some before and after pictures, just have to wait for the after to be completed! Thanks for reading my post and I promise to have pics up really soon!

1 comment:

Amy said...

it's disney WORLD. you keep getting it confused. ;) hope you're having fun!!! can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it! :D love you!