Tuesday, May 25, 2010

FUN WEEKEND IN MAY

My baby sister graduated from High School in Valdosta this past weekend so we all went and made a weekend out of it. This is my niece who is four months old right before she started crying and had to be taken out. My sister (in the background) missed all of the ceremony except for my sister getting her diploma. Poor Madison just couldn't handle all the noise.
My brother thinks he is cooler beyond word. The hair isn't half bad. My kids did great through the entire ceremony. They just kept lap hopping from one family member to the next. All the sacraments that they sit through have trained them to endure long and boring meetings like this.

My beautiful sister with so many paths before her. Right after this picture she got in the car with our oldest sister and together they got lost on the way to the Mexican Restaurant. Two blondes don't make a right. I'm so proud of her!
BEACH time!!! We took off for Jacksonville early Sat. morning though it was not early enough for me! We got to our hotel room and changed and was on the sand in a record time!!! I took Sara out to boogie. We had some decent waves. There were a few times that Sara got knocked over but she was excited to learn.
Thank goodness I founf these shirts for Jacob and Lily. I'm still looking for one for Sara to wear. They burn so easily and these shirts are the best!

Wrong order. Sara rode a wave all the way in right after this and almost knocked a guy over.
View from our hotel. Awwww....I miss it so much already!

Of all the hotels that we could of stayed at....I picked this one just for the ocean front and pool. Was lots of fun for the kids and very comfortable for Gene and I. There was a 50 year High School Reunion going on when we first got there. Was wierd to see all the 68 yr olds getting together and acting like they were 18 again.


This is the only pic of all of us together. My camera died at the graduation so we used gene's camera and it was hard to operate and especially hard for a stranger to use.

Sara was begging for us to help her find a sand dollar. I told her they were hard to find and then Gene just picked up this one on the side of this tide pool.....COME ON!
Wrong order again. We ate dinner out on the patio Sat. night because I couldn't stand to miss a minute looking out at the beach.


Going home :( There are pictures of me when we were leaving but it's just too sad. These guys look happy:)
KINDERGARTEN FIELD DAY!

He is a riot....what more can I say?



SECOND GRADE FIELD DAY!
Sara's fantasticly awesome teacher Mrs. Winchester. She is just the best!
Sara's buds who get her in trouble for talking.

No comments: