Monday, April 26, 2010

Ummmm....hello, I'm either getting lazy or really busy. Let's go with busy! So, here are the pics from April??? I think. Made the girls some matching skirts. Here is Sara wearing hers.
Lily dressed herself. It would not of been so bad if it was not 80 degrees out that day and she had not insisted on wearing a SWEATER!
Here is our really excited Jacob looking super fantastic. I might of combed his hair that morning...can't remember. Let's say I did but he messed it up later.
Jacob and his Kindergarten class @their egg hunt. LOVE these teacher!!!
Sara's egg hunt. 2nd grade
Sara was doing a 1/2 mile run that morning for P>E. and I let her wear one of my race shirts. She did so well. She was the 4th one in her class and all the boys were BEHIND her!!!
Too early for ya?? HAHA...Easter morning pic's are the best! We decorated Sara's basket to match the dresses that I made for the girls.
My sweet Lily. All she cared about really was the "bubblegum"!
Jacob likes to sleep in this camo dress up outfit. See the problem I might have combing the hair with his cowlick???!!
Awe, they are too cute! I could just squeeze the silliness out of them! They always have to do silly faces...I never got a good pic of them that day!!!
This was....a weekend at my Mom's house? I know I went there for.....oh yeah...we were suppose to go to Calloway Gardens but it rained so much the next day we just went shopping instead.
Haha....Jacob picked Stars and Strikes for his family fun birthday activity. He had a blast. Nuff said.
Girls riding a teeny tiny carousel....or are they huge giants on a regular one??
Day at the park. Sara lifted. Lily hung. Mommy smiled.
She looks like a little gymnast.
We HAD vouchers for a hockey game. It was sold out of all the cheap seats and since we didn't want to pay $100 per seat...we decided to go see a movie instead. We were there though. I have proof!
Poor Lily got in a fight with the swing and got a bad scrap on her chin. She was so cute trying give Ashlynn some air.
I CAN'T BELIEVE JACOB IS 6!!! LOOK HOW HANDSOME MY LITTLE MAN IS!!!!

READING his card.
HAHA.....he got some underwear from Nanna and almost pulled them out of the bag! This was the best pic!
We had the missionaries over for the dinner and party. You can see who is the camera hog here.
See....silly...all the time.
What's a party without a camo bandana and some cornhole???
I told him to smell his cake. Seriously? How did he NOT know I was gonna smooch his face!!!??
The kids playing with Gigi...the other kid. They put the azalea flower on her harness....cause she is a beast and needs a HARNESS!

No comments: