Monday, March 1, 2010

March already???

Time sure is flying! Must mean that I'm getting up there! So to catch up on Feb......hum, there was Valentine's Day....oh yeah, and an awesome snow storm that hit the night before Gene and I ran a half MARATHON on a trail! Boy was that interesting! I had an experience that I will never forget. I loved almost every minute of it. I had my tunes to occupy me and beautiful scenery to enjoy! It was funny because Gene completely forgot to grab his ipod and kept having to yell at me that I was going down the wrong path because I would be running along with my music blasting and not realize that there was a turn. We ran together for about 10 miles but then he started getting cramps in his calves that prevented him from running and I kept going and finished 12 mins before him. Would of been nice to finish together and would of been nice to have been 10 mins faster and place in the top 5 women! Next time!!! Here are some pics from the run and some from Valentines that I made.

Gene also turned 31 this month and to celebrate we played the Cash Cab game in the car with the one of two hours that we saw him on his birthday. He is a hard working man and we love and appreciate him so much! Thanks for all you do for us GENE!

Gigi had to hop like a bunny to go out to pee and was covered when she came in! The kids were at my in-laws so we didn't get to play in it at all since that I couldn't walk like a normal person for the next two days after!
Sweetwater Park
Trying to get warm after running and getting all sweaty!

My favorite Valentine's EVER!
Posing for the pic on the back porch....in their Sunday clothes:) I would of used this one but Jacob was too goofy!

No comments: