Friday, March 5, 2010

More projects

I can not take credit for the idea of these headbands like I wish I could, but I did make my own! They are so cute and easy! You use tie's and some buttons or embellishment and that's it. This first one I made for Sara's teacher. Sara came home from school one day saying that her teacher wanted a polka dot bow like the one she had worn to school. I thought she was kidding but then I ran into her at the gym and she really wanted one. I figured she would probably really like the headbands also so I went ahead and made her one......now she wants earrings too! The other two are ones I made for Sara's friends who had birthdays this week.



I forgot to put up pics of the box Sara and I made for her Valentine cards to go in. We used a shoe box, fabric, paper, modge podge, styrofoam plate old sock, rocks and glitter. This was the most fun I've had doing a project this year. Sara is a crazy little girl and I'm glad we got to work on this together. She named her turtle "Toosie".

p.s. I'm typing this out while Lily has her lunch and she is sitting beside me giggling and saying over and over...."I'm so beautiful." She is told that everytime we go to the store.
So. Funny.

No comments: