Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Almost slipped off the treadmill!

I'm so excited to say that for the first time in my life (as a mom) I ran the treads off my running shoes! This may not seem like something to get excited about but I ran so many miles last year and it makes me feel good to SEE how much I ran! I'm hoping Santa will bring me a gift card to go pick out some new ones!!! My broken down blender needs to go to the garbage from all the smoothies I made last year too! I've already "heard" that Santa is bringing me the leather sectional that I've had my eye on...woo-hoo! I'll post some pictures of our Christmas when I get some time. I have a feeling we are gonna be busy for a bit. I'm suppose to be painting the girls room this next week and that is gonna be crazy with all of the kids at home!

No comments: