Monday, November 23, 2009

I've been really busy or sick lately to have the time or energy to post new things on here. There is never a dull moment around here lately! This past weekend we dropped the kids off at Cathy's house and headed out to South Carolina. We met my mom at the Temple and got some family work done. It was a very nice experience and even though it was further to drive there than the Alabama temple, it was worth it to see family. I have a lot of family members in and around Columbia that I have not seen in a long time. It was SO great to meet new family members and see how different my Uncle Jesse looks now! He and his wife were just sealed in the Temple to each other and their children. I'm so thankful for the Temple and the blessings that we recieve there.

Lily and I had the oppurtunitity to have our picture taken with the Mayor of Hiram that went in the Dallas paper. It was for a new program that she started to help with literacy in our community.


Let's see, what else have we done????I can't think of anything else right now, I'm just glad that we are all over the flu and only now dealing with colds. I get really anxious when the holiday's creep up on me and I remember how someone always gets sick. I hate it when my kids get sick and there is nothing I can do to make it go away! It was worse this time because I had the flu too and it knocked me right off my feet for too long! I hope everyone enjoys their holiday!







No comments: