Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fun weekend!

This weekend was really fun. I usually post stuff on Sunday but I want to take a nap tomorrow. :)
Here is the running gang. Word. Gene, muah, Kasey and Ben.
Gotta get those stretches in where you can.
Look how red my face is! It's almost like I ran a 5k in 32 mins after not sleeping much for two days!!! Gene is a little flushed as well, he had to beat my time and leave in the dust. Go Gene!
I threw a Mary Kay Pajama Party and we had a contest for the most favorite Pj's. There was a vote, there was a tie, there was a CHEATER! "These are my PJ's!!!" Oh yea, I'm holding someone's baby the whole night pretty much. First Danen sat on my lap for about 20 mins. Then I held Rianne while I was relaxing (see below). Here I am with Ashlynn, my new niece.....and Amy (the CHEATER!)


This was last week when Lily and I were playing dress up. This is Arielle's (my younger sis) dress that she wore to a Wedding when she was three! I love that my girls wear it now to play dress up in!

1 comment:

Amy said...

YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL!!! and i didn't cheat... there was no rule about voting for yourself and i liked everyones' jammies, i couldn't decide so i picked myself. ;D you can have the chocolate back if you want it that badly. ;D *mwah* love ya!!