Monday, September 7, 2009

Ashlynn's blessing....and Stone Mt.

Wow, I was so impressed by how many family (and non-family) members came to Ashlynn's blessing. It was one of the most emotional Testimony meetings that I have attending in a long time. I am very thankful for all the testimonies that I heard on Sunday and for all that contributed to the wonderful spirit that I felt.
What a beautiful family....even more beautiful is that they are an Eternal family.

My cheesie reds. We took family photos on Saturday so every time someone told them to say cheese they over did it.
For my birthday on Saturday we joined Kristina and her family at Stone Mountain. It was so sweet when the whole group (except our husbands) started singing to me. We were surrounded by the kids for awhile because we had cake. This is how it usually is anyway....guys sitting and talking and the girls taking care of all the kids! Let's just say Gene has lots of dishes to do this week!

No comments: