Monday, January 17, 2011

I give up

I tried to post the pics from Disney but I just don't care to try again...so, I give up. On to the present! It's MLK day and my kids have friends over to play. I have gotten so much cleaning done this past week with the school closed due to the snow and ice. I have been able to relax a little today since the cleaning is done and the kids are entertained with friends. I thought I would just go ahead and try to start 2011 with my first post and resign to try harder to post more regularly. Every year a mantra will slap me in the face but 2011 has not hit me yet. I'm looking forward to a greatly busy year! So far Sara is in a play and Jacob is signed up for baseball. I've got two races in mind for this year so far....I'm sure I will double or triple that by the end. I started the year in a semi-vegetive state. I had the flu and then phenomena and was stuck in bed completely miserable for New Year's day and the following week. Good times:) Moving forward....HEY!! THAT MIGHT BE MY MANTRA! Why not? Sounds good to me and there are things and words I wish I could go back and change from last year but I can't so......there ya go!

My resolutions: there have been a few times that I've been described in a way that makes me say, "REALLY? I'M REALLY LIKE THAT TO YOU??" So, my resolution is to live up to a higher potential.

No comments: