Monday, August 10, 2009

Big News!!!

Well, finally Deseret and Tyson had their baby on Friday August 7th! Happy Birthday Ashlyn Sydnee (I hope I spelled it right). She was 8 pounds and 14 ounces. She is so cute and looks a lot like Desi to me.

Tyson looked so relieved....he must of been: having to carry around all that extra weight and walking on swollen feet in the summer......of wait.....that was Desi...what is he so relieved for!!! I am so happy for both of them. It it sweet to see them both so happy!
Lily said she loved her and when I asked her if she wanted to take her home she said "No".

Sara and Jacob both got a chance to hold her but Sara was more motherly and I had to help Jacob hold her cause he was treating her like a ball. Then when she started to whimper, Jacob looked up at me and said he didn't want to hold her anymore. LOL!
This was only three hours after delivery....she didn't want me to take her pic., oh well new mommy!
Grandma was holding her here. Between her and Pa-Pa, I don't think that kid has been put down!

No comments: